Realms of Cthulhu: Masks of Nyarlathotep
Items of Power
Ju-Ju House Artifacts
- Feathered robe: A long feathered shawl of shimmering color. Made from flamingo and kingfisher feathers, both birds native to Africa.
- Clawed leather gauntlets: claws from a lion fixed to glove-like garments so that they may be worn, one for each hand. The construction is sturdy enough that these two items might be used as weapons (Str+d4).
- African devil mask: carved of some strange wood, the mask bears the likeness of four entities, on in each section of the mask:
- Forehead: a human face and upper shoulders, resembling depictions of the Greek god Zeus.
- Chin: a bald-headed figure, with narrow, elongated eyes. Below this descend carved tentacles.
- Right side: a grouping of circles or bubbles, all connected together.
- Left side: a large, fleshy creature, with hooves below, and ascending tentacles.
- Burnished Copper Bowl: a low, broad receptacle, etched with unrecognizable runes and signs.
- Carved Scepter: possibly African in origin, carved of baobab wood and inset with runes, resembling Egyptian hieroglyphics.
- Headband Of Grey Metal: a metal circlet, made of an unknown material. Strange runes are scratched in it.
- Lightning Gun